Punjabian Girls Mobile Numbers
Hy Friends its me Ayesha khan from Lahore .I am doing FSC from punjab college lahore.previously i have done a butition course but my father was not supporting me for opening a beauty parlour and i wated to open an amazing BeautyParlour.Now a days i am alone at hostel as my parents live in faisalabad.i was also living in faisalabad but for higher studies i have to come to lahore . and fortunatly i come to lahore and admited in Punjab College and start living in hostel.Actually i want a decent BoyFRiend my BoyFriends should have following characteristics
1-BOy should be Tall
2-Boy shoul be Decent
3-Boy should Be inocent
4-Boy should be Mummy Dady and Fashion able
5-Boy shoul be sciencere in Friendship



 My Details

                                                              Age                        19 years
                                                             Country                   pakistan
                                                             City                         Lahore
                                                             Colour                    White
                                                             Hobbies                  Using Facebook,Chatting , Txt Messaging






Favourite things about being Punjabi: I love the Punjabi spirit of service and seva. We are always welcoming to people old and new. Our weddings are the best for sure our music has the ultimate bass line.

Being Punjabi is so much more than just a label. It’s a culture, a heritage, a wonderful language, an amazing history, an ethos inextricably linked with the beautiful philosophies and religions of the region.

 I really love the generous, welcoming nature we have and the fact that no matter what, we always ensure a good time is had. I also think that Punjabi food is great and a lot more diverse than people imagine!

I like the bhangra beat, and enjoy good traditional Punjabi food. I also believe that wherever you go in the world you are never too far away from a “Punjabi”.